Explosive Vapour Detector
Price And Quantity
- 310 X 190 X 90 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Explosive Vapour Detector
- DC 7.2V rechargeable battery, AC (190-242)V 50 Hz
Details of Explosive Vapour Detector
- The advanced detection technology incorporated into the detection equipments of Kapri Corp is meant for ensuring complete safety of people against potential attack or any hazardous situations.
- The Pilot M/M1 model of our Explosive Vapour Tracer Detector acts as an efficient medium to ensure safety of public life and assets. Being light in weight ( not more than 2 kg of weight), this vapour detecting item can be carried easily. Moreover, it takes less time to attain its operating temperature and minimal time to response. Its precise design has simplified its operating method. What is more, this highly efficient detector is acknowledged for its fast detection technique, accurate operation and minimal response time. The provided Explosive Vapor Tracer Detector guarantees about its fast and on time identification of objectionable items to secure public asset and life.
Reacts quickly, anywhere
- Featured with well built structure, it is specially developed to detect potential danger. Due to its precise shape, it can be packed easily into a briefcase and can be used without any delay. That is why, it can be used in any place like railway station, hotel, public meeting space, airport, business organization and in any institution.
- Equipped with state of the art technology of Pilot M/M1, the mechanism of this detector remains unaffected even under unpleasant smell filled environment( generally, it has been noticed that smell of oil, paint, noise, animal or any other materials have adverse effect on the sense of smell of sniffer dogs).
- The special working system of this detector does not create any distraction for police dogs.
Threshold sensitivity (TNT sample)
Not worse than 10-13 g/cm3
Response time on explosive vapour
Not more than 1 sec
DC 7.2V rechargeable battery, AC (190-242)V 50 Hz
Operation ability time
Maximum distance between VD nozzle and examined object
310 X 190 X 90 mm
- 1 Week
9/C, Laxmi Ind Estate, Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India