Portable system for identification of a number of combustible and volatile liquids stored inside sealed vessel which is featured with bottle screening printing.
The provided device is instrumental in detecting stored items of cardboard packages, various types of non metal based vessels, glass and plastic bottles. This device simplifies volatile and combustible fluid checking procedure sans opening the sealing of containers. It is ideal for utilization in places like discotheque and stadium where large congregation can be noticed or in areas like check points and airports where security is a matter of utmost importance. The provided device comes in handy for detection of flammable mixtures, gasoline, acetone, ethers, different types of spirits and all sorts of harmful water based fluids that include alcoholic drinks ( it covers strong alcohol based drinks), non-alcoholic drinks and dairy items to name a few.
The cutting edge software of this device enables it to examine above 800 types of liquids and the criterion on the basis of which these liquids are tested, are utilized as framework of data for further analysis purpose.
The provided device eliminates the necessity of configuration. Moreover, it is user friendly. It is advised to move its sensor part towards the direction of its lateral surface which is below liquid level and then its button needs to be pushed. Its green light equipped indicator denotes non volatile quality of stored fluid inside container. The audible alarm and red light denote presence of harmful content.
Specifications of Flammable Liquid Detector :-
- Capacity to differentiate between water based solutions and water contained in organic fluids stored in 8mm thick materials and glass containers.
- Ability to endure air gap between 3 mm thick vessel wall and the device.
- It is driven by two AA batteries of any class.
- It takes less than 2 seconds of time to examine any object.
- With batteries, its weight is 165 gram and its size is 210x70x25 mm.
Liquid Detector Key features :-
- Requires 0.5 seconds per checking.
- It can detect flammability of even 50 ml of liquid.
- The maximum wall thickness of inspected container needs to be 0.8cm.
- The container wall requires to be made of non metallic materials like plastic, ceramic, glass or paper.
- Sound and light based indicator.
- Its weight is 170 gram.
- Dimension -- 207x70x30 mm.
- It uses two AA batteries.
- It can test above 800 types of liquids.
- The life span of batteries is 100.
9/C, Laxmi Ind Estate, Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India